FOR SALE---95 SHEE

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not bashing your asking price but i had mine for sale(a 99) with the exact same mods PLUS powdercoated frame,swingarm,+2 a arms/ and works dual rate shocks for 2500 and couldnt move it. :shrugani:

488847[/snapback]

likie what a dildo.. who writes that in someones for sale forum you fuckin doushe bag

likie what a dildo.. who writes that in someones for sale forum you fuckin doushe bag

490306[/snapback]

first of all learn how to spell, and second you have a whopping 32 posts and I dont even think you own a banshee :rolleyes: .I was just saying its a high asking price, i had people tellin me in my thread that I was askin way too much for my banshee and i dont go and cry about it, i even said i wasnt bashing it, just tryin to help him out so he can sell it :P

ok i have 1350 into a motor and will not take LOW BALLERS. 

my highest offer is 2000 and i declined it.  so beat 2k and well talk.

thx

call me with questions 616-437-0344

jeremy

491262[/snapback]

pm me some pics man so i can check it out....thx

i wouldnt listen to anyone on here trying to tell u what to put on your bike,, people just cause your bike doesnt sell for that doesnt mean anyone elses wont.. for one LOCATION,, for 2 thats why they arnt worth anything cause the seller all over lowers there price if they would stay up then the buyer would go to them,, why is it that so many are willing to go spend 6000$ at the dealership on a bone stock banshee but wont spend 3500 on a used one with mods and faster they havnt changed anything except the plastic color since 1989!! also i have my 88 250R pended sell right now(waiting on the check to clear) for 4200$ you wouldnt believe how many people told me it would never sell for that same thing as now,,i even know a guy on here who said that means his R was worth more and i seen it go on ebay for well waaaaayyyyyyyy less.. so i say stick to your price someone will buy it!