Anyone got an '02 '03 f-150 Harley truck?

Scott, That is DEFINATELY an inside job.... I remember your system... It would have taken AT least 20 mins to take everything... and that's if you had 3 people.... I'm gonna go piss on bob utter's retarted ass kid...

Mike

488024[/snapback]

I saw that little f'er today trying to actually drive a minivan in the lot. I swear, he about caused 3 accidents just while I was trying to get through the damned parking lot.... :blink:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I could get into the truck I could get all that stuff out of there in about 5-7 minutes. I've never stolen anything, but I know how easy it is to take stereo systems out. Its even easier if you just start busting shit and cutting wires like they did.

Hardest thing to get out if its mounted right is the head unit. Everything else is just a tug away from yours. You like those kick panes scott? I had those q-logics in my 85 trans am with 3 way competition component mb quarts. Sounded damn good.

Ahhh....I'll build another stereo system again one of these days.

Look into getting a digital signal analyzer to time delay all your speakers to create a sound stage. It's like night and day difference. Might also look into getting some components that have silk tweeters. I personally like the sound better that come from them.

I would love to somehow find a sub amp thats like 250x4 that will run my subs in stereo......can you say 12's in the kickpanels :headbang:

Here are some pics of mine

side.jpg

sidefront.jpg

front.jpg

seats.jpg

motor.jpg

speedo.jpg

487944[/snapback]

you have the exact truck I want man. The same interior (02's had the different stitching), same color and everything. Sweet truck.

I figure I only use my 4wd for the most part when it snows, which is 3 or 4 times a year. So for my main vehicle I want something 2wd that is quick and then I'm gonna go looking for a beater cherokee or jeep that I'm gonna lift and use for off roading and use for when it snows.

Does your banshee fit in the bed width wise? How many inches is it from side to side? Hopefully my shee will fit with the +2's on it. If not my girls stock width will go in the bed and mine on the trailer :shrugani:

Look into getting a digital signal analyzer to time delay all your speakers to create a sound stage. It's like night and day difference.

Well, then you need to check this out. There's two different ones, but this one's the most expensive, of course.

3Sixty2_1_m.jpg

The 3Sixty.2 from RF.

It's controlled by a Bluetooth Palm Pilot from the driver's seat. It's friggin crazy and I almost got one, but I know I'd be driving down the highway at 90 trying to retune a couple channels....

- 6-channel high-level input

- 6-channel RCA level inputs (FR/FL/RR/RL/Center/Sub)

- Two 31-band equalizers

- Three 27-band equalizers

- 10-band subwoofer equalizer

- 6-channel HP/LP/BP/AP adjustable crossover

- Time alignment and level control

- 31-band AUX adjustable equalizer

- Auto equalization with auto sum capability

- Auxiliary RCA inputs

- Digital Signal Processor with OEM integration capabilities (patent pending)

- Remote programmable master volume/aux volume control

- Wireless Bluetooth

And a link... RF 3Sixty.2

I have a 05 titan... I love this truck it has a 5.6 and tows like 9800lbs... My brother has the two tone harley black/silver... My truck isn't quiet as fast but i def wont be getting stuck in the snow and the shee fits in my truck so thats cool too..... I got everything-navigation-dvd-power everything---

bullshit004.jpg

This sucked!!!!

bullshit003.jpg

This was the only pic I could find of my brothers truck.. Its alittle cloudy

banshee021.jpg

Edited by wacko2000

belly up and get the 4x4 lariet..its got the 5.4 triton, heated leather,get navigation and dvd, it will run ya about 40grand

490134[/snapback]

:rolleyes: Thats 2 small of a truck to have as my tow truck. I did my fair show of towing these last 3 years with my little dakota (surprising at how well it did with a 20 ft enclosed loaded to the brim with 4wheelers and cargo, banshee in the bed with other junk, and 4 grown men in a little extended cab, pulling it into the mountains of WV.

It someone else's turn to tug some weight for a while, and when its my turn again I'll be looking at getting a nice stretched out superduty. And that 4x4 Lariet with all the options will run me less than 30 grand out the door.

And that 4x4 Lariet with all the options will run me less than 30 grand out the door.

490231[/snapback]

fuck where were you when i was giving them the sticker of 40 grand for that sled, if you can buy that truck for thirty K brand new your working for Ford.......unless they took ten grand off the 06's........add the foose 20" rims and tires and the touch screen dvd with navigation and hands free phone your looking at least 40 grand, thats an 04 when they first came out they are pobally selling the 06 for a few grand cheaper but high blue book on that pig with low miles is 29 grand..go to......kbb.com and check

Edited by Blue Duece

I was window shopping around here, if I remember correctly a truck like yours was around 36k.

490723[/snapback]

i dont doubt it ........they probally have cash back now or something i got that in jan of 04 right when they came out with new body style, they were charging full pop no incentives at all and I traded in my load o2 and got like 12500 for it..... they'll give away the 03's or older, those are worth 13k top's

If I really got into it, I could do some pricing, but my father in law is a senior master mechanic for ford......I can get one for less than what a dealership pays for one.....I think its 2% more than what it costs to make the thing + shipping etc.

If I really got into it, I could do some pricing, but my father in law is a senior master mechanic for ford......I can get one for less than what a dealership pays for one.....I think its 2% more than what it costs to make the thing + shipping etc.

490844[/snapback]

That's a really good hookup to have... We know a guy at the dealership were my pop picked up his 04 f250 psd.... FULLY loaded lwb right off the lot at the first of 04 for 33k and some change... I have drove a couple of the HD's.... Tend to forget your in a ford truck.. which is what your going for right?

Mike

basically what I'm looking for is a 2wd vehicle with a bed that will seat 4 (the woman and my 2 kids) that is fast as shit.....the '02-'03 hd pretty much fits that bill.

Cant think of any others out there that do...

Yeah I was gonna get a f350 quad cab 8ft bed diesel with a couple options like the built in electric brake, heated mirrors power windows and locks and basically the rest is simple, vinyl floor, vinyl seats etc.

I was looking at 32 out the door after taxes and everything, with it being completely basic with the diesel and automatic trans I could get it out the door for under 30

But yeah....I'm lookin for a good HD....the dealer is looking at auctions for me to try to find a steal for me, and I'm almost kind of thinking about waiting to pick one up. Gonna sell the dakota and spend 3 to 4 grand on a cherokee to build as an off roading vehicle. Drive that around for a year and keep my little beater s-10 and then after a year of putting away payments, having the extra cash from the dakota accumulating, and my tax returns and tip money from christmas, I think I'm gonna really look online here for someone that really took care of it that needs to get rid of it.

Kind of a low miles, well taken care of type person...not a daily driver that was beat on. If I gotta fly somewhere to pick it up and drive it back....that'd be kinda cool too.