MSR Raptor clutch lever

I'll awnser for ya street :D..Yes it will work as long as you have 7/8 bars..The raptor is the name of the design, not the bike it was made for..I was looking at some brand new ones at honda today for 25$ thats how i know :cheers:

Edited by Lethaface

I'll awnser for ya street :D..Yes it will work as long as you have 7/8  bars..The raptor is the name of the design, not the bike it was made for..I was looking at some brand new ones at honda today for 25$ thats how i know  :cheers:

488120[/snapback]

Interesting. Make me an offer, I'm not looking to rip anyone off. My question is; what were you doing at Honda? :angry:

man i just noticed you were asking 25 shipped :o ..I'm sorry i wasn't trying to do the "you can get it here for so and so" on ya..I wouldn't have said anything about the price if i had noticed..

The reason i was at honda is they stock tons of jets there..My local yamaha always has to order the things and most the time they come in and there wrong(pilot jets that is)..

Anyways..I will at least offer 15 shipped on it

Edited by Lethaface

Dude ! I have pm'ed you offers, and you still have not responded to me. You have responded to other people, did I affend you or something?

I made an offer of $20 shipped the same day you posted the ad.

Due to the fact that you have not responded, makes me feel like you would not even ship the item if I did pay your asking price.... ? :shrugani:

Don't feel like I have directed anything toward you by not responding.

I had a huge amount of PM's the first day about the pegs and cleaned my entire box out.

I'm going to assume at this point I wipes yours out with the rest. It was not intentional and I do appologize for it.

I have never had a deal go bad on here and I hope not to. I have had transactions not go according to plan, but those were all straightened out. No offence, but I wouldn't risk my reputation as a seller on here for a mere $20. I have given parts to members here for free that were worth more than that.

I've been on here a long time and been parting quads out for a few years now and I would like to continue.

Thanks, Jason

If you ever need to discuss anything with me I will PM my home number.

• 3 weeks later...

Here is all I have.

Post office link

Label/Receipt Number: 9102 1288 8230 0457 4344 94

Enroute, March 22, 2006, 6:47 am, FOREST PARK, IL 60130

Electronic Shipping Info Received *, March 20, 2006

Your item was processed and left our FOREST PARK, IL 60130 facility on March 22, 2006. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again late

If this does not show up by the end of the week, I will refund your money and contact the Post Office.

I'm sorry, I get alot of PMs and don't always answer them all, but I do try.

Edited by broke

Krpmotorsports- You are a bit of a dick aren't you! Broke is an honest guy and isn't out to scam anyone for a lousy 20 bones. Have a bit of patience, Postal services can be slow sometimes.

496265[/snapback]

I' am starting to think you are a dick ! You have know idea whats going on, but you make a smart ass comment like that. I don't care if its $1 or $500, if you make a deal with someone, it would be nice to respond to their PM's. I' am sure broke is honest, (just busy) and was not assuming anything....

Thanks for the info broke, sorry if I affended you in any way.. :cheers:

No offense taken. There just isn't anything I can do once it's shipped. You are right, I am beyond busy but I do make every attempt to respond to PMs. Unfortunately when my Premium Membership ran out my PM box was shrunk to half the size. Which in turn means that I have to clear it out often. I'm not trying to make excuses, but if you don't see this by the end of the week, I will refund your money. It has been taking entirely too long to me also, but you can see when they shipped it out of Forest Park, which is not even my town P.O. so that is the second place it was bounced through.