Jeff@ FAST

milo_32000

Damn, Jeff is a GREAT person to deal with, ordered pistons, ,rings, gaskets , case saver and 2 lug nuts , he informed me that he did not stock the lug nuts, he offered to take them off his bike for me which I said NO, {can`t have him riding without his nuts ! } and guess what came with my parts and 2 brand new Yamaha nuts at NO charge ! Now is that the best service anyone could ask for !!! Thanks Jeff , I owe you , Milo_32000

I also had a similar experience,last time i ordered some parts from him.To complete the list i needed 6 pressure plate bolts.So he molested his own bike+sent everything the next day. All the hype is true.If you want great service+no bs Jeff is the man to call! :headbang:

Thanks guys! Great dealing with you too! :cheers:

Some of you may have to bear with me for a bit as im going through rough times with my back ....just got another cortozone shot in my spine today. ouch! If you leave a message though we WILL call back but give me alittle time! Had to spend all day today horizontal . :( Sucks when its this time of year and we have sooooo much on our plate . Sorry for any inconvience.

:whoa: Sounds like he is not gonna have much of a bike left before long... He hooked me up with that rubber stator cover gasket and small plastic plate(by drive sprocket) from is own as well :cheers: One thing about it, he seems to treat EVERY customer as if they are his only one.

RIPPEN