Wal Mart Scam!

They both start wiping your windscreen with a rag and Windex, with

their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy t-shirts. It is

impossible not to look.

I'll never go back there again, they left streaks all over my windows; damn titties.

I'll never go back there again, they left streaks all over my windows; damn titties.

486768[/snapback]

It is improper to use an adjective such as "damn" with the word "titties", unless referring to "big damn titties" or similar. There is NOTHING WRONG WITH BOOBS.

hooray for boobies

It is improper to use an adjective such as "damn" with the word "titties", unless referring to "big damn titties" or similar. There is NOTHING WRONG WITH BOOBS.

hooray for boobies

487269[/snapback]

You are right, It was impromperly phrased. It's just, the titties have a way of tricking us. They know we are powerless against them. That's what i meant about them.

To prove my point... if you were at this party and went to go refill from the kegger only to find these boobies in front of you... you wouldn't tell them to get off the keg so you can get more beer... i might try to affix a hose to the keg so i can drink from it while watching... but u get my point.

316249165_l.jpg

Are you THAT lonely? Walmart hoes huh? Those are the unemployed bitches I had to let go, when my wife found out about my pimping team. And if they are hitting walmart parking lots them hoes are mad broke-who goes to walmart with more than 30.00? You need a women 

485625[/snapback]

brings a whole new meaning to "lot lizards" :jesterlaugh:

You are right, It was impromperly phrased.  It's just, the titties have a way of tricking us.  They know we are powerless against them. That's what i meant about them.

To prove my point... if you were at this party and went to go refill from the kegger only to find these boobies in front of you... you wouldn't tell them to get off the keg so you can get more beer... i might try to affix a hose to the keg so i can drink from it while watching... but u get my point.

488670[/snapback]

:cheers::cheers: