Needs Re-Sleeveing

Tore down my 98 tonight b/c it was starting to knock and didnt want it to big a huge problem. well, found out that there was a good size crack in the sleeve under the intake. who can re-sleeve and where is the best place to go? also, found out it was 1.00 over. Thanks for any help! :cheers:

LA sleeve makes sleeves for most models. Probably any machine shop can install the sleeves but it gets exspensive. Unless you have port work done allready it might be cheaper to buy some used cylinders.

485163[/snapback]

speaking of that, im getting ready to have rocketboy port my cyls out. i knew LA did 'em, im just wanting to see what other compaines ppl on here have dealt with if any :cheers:

il l tell you what would be a badass setup if your gonna resleeve get the bridged exhaust lakemotorsport sleeves ,they ahave numerous benefits over a standard stoc k sleeve yo o can bore the m out from 350 to 400+ cc when ported these can be bad mofos ,heres the link to them >>hi performance banshee sleeves :bolt:

Edited by rocketboy