ITP Steel rims

I was going to buy some new front tires along with ITP steel rims and I wanted to know if they are as strong as the stock 01's. I haven't had any problems with my stock ones but wanted the ITPs because they are 2+3s and I would like the added handling. Also I don't want to flip my stock rims because the ITP come mounted with tires for only $117. I don't have the right hardware to put tires on myself so it wouldn't be much mor eexpensive to just order the ITPs instead of paying someone to swap my old tires with the new ones on the stock rims.

I was going to buy some new front tires along with ITP steel rims and I wanted to know if they are as strong as the stock 01's.  I haven't had any problems with my stock ones but wanted the ITPs because they are 2+3s and I would like the added handling.  Also I don't want to flip my stock rims because the ITP come mounted with tires for only $117.  I don't have the right hardware to put tires on myself so it wouldn't be much mor eexpensive to just order the ITPs instead of paying someone to swap my old tires with the new ones on the stock rims.

484421[/snapback]

Stock rims are made out of aluminum. I would stick with an aluminum wheel. The steel wheels are going to be heavier than aluminum wheels.