18 and 19" tires...

blindrider_2001

Im just wondering if 18 or 19" tires would be alright for trails? the banshee rite now doesnt have that much ground clearance and I'm thinking that with smaller rear tires, the ground clearance would be so low, that I would almost hit everything on the trail. Im looking at getting the kenda klaw mxr's 4 ply, if I can get them, I am going to go 4 ply so I can do trail riding and track riding. thanks a lot in advance.

If you do a lot of trails, I would stick with a 20".

I have some 18" fast trekkers and the ass end of my bike caught all kinds of hell in some trails that I took it on. Other than that, the performance from them was kick ass. I wouldnt recommend them for trails though. You can get caught in ruts and draggin tree branches and all kinds of shite. :cheers:

i run holeshot mx 18" rear and 19" front on my quad ans 18" Klaws and 20" razr's on wifes but we have some really smoother trails cause no 4wd quads ride em plus our trails are like dirt roadsthrough the woods .... just depends on the trails you ride