Banshee Motor Woes - Need Advice

Here's the deal. I completed my Laeger Banshee last October (QOTM in Oct) and took the motor through the break in process without any issue. The bike ran fine, never had any issue, only went through about 2 tanks of gas. I put it up for the winter and decided to take it out for a spin today because the weather was good. It started right up on the 2nd or 3rd kick, but I noticed it was running odd at idle as I revved the motor. The left cylinder is running fine but the right seems to be really weak. I got it warm and tried to ride it 3 times and it just will not run at all (hoping to clear it out). I changed the plugs, made sure both carbs were getting gas. Granted the gas is about 5 months old, but I wouldn't think it would make that big of difference. I'm pissed because I invested $3K in the motor (full Duncan setup) and I haven't even run the damn thing. I'm going to get it compression tested, but what else should I look for? Has anyone else had this problem? Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!