Calling all NY,NJ,CT and Philly riders

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I can get some CPI or Rockets By saturday I will be there.. I refuse to come there on one of my wifes bikes ( Blaster or Z400) and Only other bike I have is a KX125 and thats not happening :blink::blink:

We were out Sunday.  Bigwill, Docbones, Madripper AKA Chris and Doug.  You boyz have been missing some hardcore rippin```````````

:bolt:

507284[/snapback]

I see pipes in every pic you post :cry: stop making excuses-it stopped raining around 11:00 on sunday-we rode after that-no dust-not many puddles :headbang: oh did I mention,I finally started my 4ml tonight,it sounds funky :headbang::headbang: Hey Doc I also put in a new clutch on the blue banshee,it feels alot better.Will be testing the 4ml this weekend----rain or shine :headbang: :headbang:My man Doug rips with his Z400,-------maybe its not the bike :whoa::shrugani:

Edited by bigwill

Pipes are sold brother :P

http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?...topic=59959&hl=

Thats right, Doug rips one,News flash.... Im not Doug LOL You out of all people Know how I feel about 4 strokes :blink: Plus when I come down, Im comimg correct for that 4 mil :evil: You get That swingarm bolt yet???

I see pipes in every pic you post :cry: stop making excuses-it stopped raining around 11:00 on sunday-we rode after that-no dust-not many puddles :headbang: oh did I mention,I finally started my 4ml tonight,it sounds funky :headbang:  :headbang: Hey Doc I also put in a new clutch on the blue banshee,it feels alot better.Will be testing the 4ml this weekend----rain or shine :headbang:  :headbang:My man Doug rips with his Z400,-------maybe its not the bike :whoa:  :shrugani:

507454[/snapback]

It not worth my time to ride :confused:

Whats wrong with a z400 ellison bring it out and we can drag race :bolt: ,i havent been out in a month and am dying to ride come on people!

507547[/snapback]

The bolt is in,engine is running,small touch ups is all that is left to do--its only been 3years since my wife bought this package for me :whoa: but now its almost ready :headbang: Like Doc said we have been hitting the trails kind of hard. Dont come unless you really want your moneys worth of your quad :headbang: Some will go home alittle SORE---but happy :cheers:

We need only guys that can hang and rip hard....... ALL others should stay put at home where they belong shining up their quads. Not all peeps can do the rip we do. Bigwill knows what I am talking about. Bigwill Fri. night is no good for me. Sat and Sat night is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<_<<_<

We need only guys that can hang and rip hard.......  ALL others should stay put at home where they belong shining up their quads.  Not all peeps can do the rip we do.  Bigwill knows what I am talking about.  Bigwill Fri. night is no good for me.  Sat and Sat night is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!

508140[/snapback]