1996 banshee

1996 banshee for sale. I am looking to get $2150 obo for it. It is in good condition was my frist banshee and I have taken good care of it. Changed the oil regularly and always ran klotz at 32:1. It has a dynoport 2into1 pipe on it. Pipe is a little beat up but still gets the job done and sounds awesome. The engine is .40 over with about 20 hours on it. It runs good. It is currently in storage but i will get it out and get some pics of it in the next week. Iam located close to milwaukee.

Justin

I do not know about shipping. But i will ship it if you set it up. There are posts on here about shipping quads so just try a search. I am going to go get it out tonight and try and get some pics. But i will have pics by tommorow for sure. I might need someone to post them for me though as i can never get it to work

Thanks

Justin

I am exactly located at 1645 Sherman Road Jackson WI 53037.

The banshee is purple and yellow. I got it out and drove it around today. It also has a tether switch, white brothers boost bottle, and nerfs. The lights currently do not work. However I will try and get them going tommorow along with some pics. email me at justinklumb@hotmail.com if you are seriously interested and i can get you my number so we can talk.

Justin

I am unable to post pics. SO if someone would for me i would appreciate it and email the pics to them. Here is all the info on the shee that i can think of now

1996 Yamaha Banshee

Tether kill swithch, no key.

Dynoport 2 into 1 pipe w/ silencer

newer rear brake pads.

.40 weisco pistons (about 20 hours on top end if that)

aftermarket rear rotor cross drilled.

That is all that I can think of now. I will let you know if i notice or remember anything else. Right now the headlights do not work. A wire is loose or shorted out somewhere. I am currently working on that. It does not affect the performance of the machine in any way though except that there are no lights.

Justin