FS---GSXR600

& my dad is bigger than your's

& my penis is bigger than yours..........come on guys...there both fast enough to kill you & yes bigger is better & faster but not everybody wants faster.

i bet soem people ask there selfs why spend that extra money on a zx10 over the zx6r(for example) when most riding conditions you dont open up either one most of the time.i like my speed & i have a 03 limited r1 but would be just as happy with the r6.....my 2 cents

well if i was in the market for a bike i would be all over this SWEEET bike.....now some of the other things on this thread are shity!!! if you can't sell your stuff without people knocking u down for it i think this forum sucks, maybe they need to do a little thining of assholes on this website! sorry but i hate critisizem where it isn't necessary!!! :shootself:

critisizem?? The argument started all about how a 01 600 can beat a 01 liter bike as a sale point made by the seller of the bike. Thats like me trying to sell a 230 quad sport saying it beats banshee's. If people were of eqaul riding skill on that 929 and the 600 the 600 will lose hands down. I curently own a 05 R1 Raven,The only reson I own a banshee is it gives me somthing to beat on when it is to cold to ride the bike .I have been riding 600s , 750s , and liters for years. I hate people that have ridden a 600 a few times , or the same people that have never ridden a liter bike to start making judgments on somthing they know nothing about. If you have ever ridden a liter bike(besides up and down the street) you would take back that comment about that 929.

your not going to convice me, Im that guy that wears full leathers and does highchains , and one armed stand-ups shit like that. Just take back your comment everyone will be happy. Dont give out false hope.

Besides that it is a great color. Good luck with the sale

Edited by doughboy2k3

well i decided to not sell it.    and ill let the secret out.  its fully rebuildtand runnin 10lbs of boost.  cams, port and polished head.

so if anyone still wants to race id love too no matter what bike you have!!!!

481883[/snapback]

LOL, Liar. You decide to sell a bike with a $5000 tubo kit for 5000 dollars. You would have mentioned thease things a a selling point. I will race you slips. I live in beacon falls conneticut. And since we are all on a bullshitting spree . My bike is powered by super demons :evil: . And it has a flux capasetor, and it has retactable wings for flying over mashmellow moutians.And it rides itself. (that was an option) Loser :yank: