Bush Whacked

bigwill

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the funny thing is brooke needs no defending. my lil darlin can hold her own with the best of them on this board.

479450[/snapback]

:wub: i try.

im just as feisty in person too, since everyones talkin about being tough behind a screen. rawr! come on bigwill, lets have a good shout match in person. just let me stand on something so we can be eye to eye. :angry:

too many toys, bigwill has some hate for me. he hollars at me every once in a while, i yelp back and we steer clear of each other til next time. i only pout and stay pissed for a minute. ^_^

Flourecent green-send address ;) Brooke if we meet,you would do the shouting seating on my shoulders-you wouldnt walk right for a week :cheers: The wife wouldnt go for that--so its just a thought :rolleyes: I have no hate for you-I do admire your feistyness-------sometimes :cheers:

Edited by bigwill

Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld was warmly greeted at the recent meeting of the Council on Foreign Relations. The CFR is the hand-picked assemblage of western elites from big-energy, corporate media, high-finance and the weapons industry. These are the 4,000 or so members of the American ruling class who determine the shape of policy.

Rumsfeld

Too Many Toys send me your address or someones address-your getting that shirt- I dont talk shit just to blow air-send someones address-Trying to start a fashion design company-I need the free advertising :rotflmao: If not Im sending it to BROOKE-Brooke pic a color,It may be alittle big for you-pick a color,send address :cheers:

Edited by bigwill

Brooke if we meet,you would do the shouting seating on my shoulders-you wouldnt walk right for a week :cheers:  The wife wouldnt go for that--so its just a thought :rolleyes: I have no hate for you-I do admire your feistyness-------sometimes :cheers:

479501[/snapback]

oh baby!

yea, i can feel the hate from here. :blink:;)

04le, everytime i look at your bike i wanna build a tough ass play bike again.that`s gotta be the toughest lookin banshee .she just screams beat on me,i won t complain.

479613[/snapback]

Thanks for the compliment John. Too Many Toys, it's a 4mm 421 cheetah motor.

The display is for rpm and exhaust gas temp. which I use to safely gauge various fuel enrichment procedures. ;)

Allies or not I don't think we should be allowing them or any other country to controll our ports in times like this. Common sense to me... You can't declare war on terrorism and beef up security then go and let let someone else run the ports. Especialy someone that is this close to the enemies and so controversial (nice job Bush). Just because the ports were foreign controlled before does not mean they should be given to the UAE, or anyone else NOW.

I don't like outsourcing at all or globalization, sure to some extent it is necessary but not to the extent our gov has taken it. We only end up hurting ourselves in the long run when you simply sell out to the lowest bidder to gain the most profits (especialy when the capitalists squander them and don't distribute any of them back to the people). Most americans don't see a dime of the savings, in fact it is more likely they would lose their job or be threatened to be fired than see a penny.

Hell they just sent 3/4 the work here at my job overseas to get things done cheaper, while charging the clients more money. I havent sceen a sent, they probably just want me to think I'm lucky they did not fire me, cause I'm sure there would be someone else in another country who would do my job for less. But I doubt the client is happy about the decision!

Edited by Justintoxicated

clicky

if bush is such a crack jack then why do nearly 7 out of 10 americans disapprove of him ? :confused: his rating is terrible :( its only 34% and keep in mind nixon after he was caught being a sneaky crook and a liar was only 5 points lower lol

all the rebutals and feisty cleverly worded posts of how great he is dont change the fact america and lil g arent o n the same level ,cheney is only at fuckin 30% lol probably even gained himself a point or two for cappin a dude . at only 34% rating it is pretty dam n evident IMO that taking a vacation,treating junior to a baseball game and going shopping isnt helping us much ,neither is hanging out i n a shit hole third world sand box for years o n end while our troops are fired on relentlessly ,its like the guy is saying " i know yo u guys dont like me and hate what im doing ..but fuck yo u , im the boss bitches"

Rocketboy-Approval ratings go up and down like the our gas prices. It's mainly because of the indecisive like yourself who change their mind with the wind. You want to have world peace but then at the same time you want to stereotype every individual or company that is not from the U.S.. I don't know why you can't get it through your head that the security companies for the ports are still the same companies. Bush isn't putting Osama bin Laden in charge of security at the ports.

toxicated- A company in another country has been running the ports for quite some time with out a problem. This is not new since the Bush administration started, it has been going on for years. The reason why outsourcing is so popular is because us as consumers want the lowest possible prices. That is not the governments fault. Do you negotiate the best price when you buy a car? Or do you pay top dollar for everything regardless of quality? Quit blaming the govenrment for the owner of your company trying to make more money by having supplies made overseas. Clients are happy with the best prices whether you make it or some sweat shop in China. Sad but true. None of that is the governments fault.

Rocketboy-Approval ratings go up and down like the our gas prices. It's mainly because of the indecisive like yourself who change their mind with the wind. You want to have world peace but then at the same time you want to stereotype every individual or company that is not from the U.S.. I don't know why you can't get it through your head that the security companies for the ports are still the same companies. Bush isn't putting Osama bin Laden in charge of security at the ports.

:) can you see this info-harris050616_poll.gif graph ? do yo u need glasses ? please read all those ratings and be sure to scan those of years/months past and youl l start to see a pattern if your IQ is higher than your shoe size ,its funny how when his ratings jump up a few points for maybe a week after a tough talk(all talk BTW ) fist pounding meeting he does ,all his followers start touting praise and jumping for joy of his comeback .... then when they drop sharply and steadily over time as we see in these graphs , you claim the ratings dont really mean anything lol .these people polled werent alquaida members ,these are the average american.talk to co workers and people yo umeet and they wil l confirm what yo ualready know and frankly i dont see any erratic jumping and falling like yo u claim ,it is evident that they started high with al l his heroic tough talk back in 01' (shock and awe lol) then just steadily fell like a whores panties.i dont change my mind on shit ,bush has though , he caters to big business (not that they all dont)i know one thing ,we wil l probably be alot closer to world peace when we stop being the worlds police . and on the port issue ,it is jus t poor judgement and bad for national security allowing any islamic country ownership of our ports ,thats jus tcommon sense ,ports are what make or break a country they are so crucial and shouldnt be handed over or sold especially to arabic muslim countrys i dont care if they say theyll be good now or they eat hot dogs /apple pie and watch seinfeild reruns , theres bad blood there and al l muslims are told to be against christians so it only makes sense to raise an eyebrow o n this one and who dubai co. is secretly in cohoots with . if yo u support bush and suppport the port sale then yo u are not part of the majority of what 70% of americans thin k is right , i can assure you that .

Edited by rocketboy

:shrugani: Out of everything that you mentioned none of it is unique to the Bush administration. I never said ratings don't mean anything I simply stated that ratings flecutate with every president. I do support Bush and if you do not then you are the minority because if I remember right Bush won the election. Or maybe your opinion is just changing like the wind.