The Bush Administration is Inept!

yammerhammer98

Bush Fails To Prevent East Coast Blizzard; Minorities Hit Hardest

By: Brian Williams NBC 02/12/06

As President Bush and his staff cowered in the White House, the snow continued to pile up on the many poor and African American victims who could not afford to get out of town or to safety in Florida. Crucial supplies of blankets, hot cocoa, popcorn and dark rum, so essential to surviving the stress of any major snowstorm, lay in stores undelivered.

"Where is the government? I need my sidewalk shoveled so I can get out

to buy my damn lottery tickets!" said one D.C. resident from his living room. "Why are we wasting money in Iraq when we could be spending it here on me?"

Progressive blogs blasted the President for his inaction. "We find the timing terribly suspicious. Just as the Domestic Spying hearings kick into high gear, what happens? A major northeast Blizzard. Why now? Coincidence? ", wrote one blogger.

Hearings into the Blizzards' effect on the poor are almost a certainty. DNC Chairman Howard Dean has suggested he will call for an investigation, once his new medications kick in, and Sen. John Kerry took a break from the sporting activities of the glamorous super-rich in some exotic locale to call for new legislation outlawing snowstorms. (Reportedly Senator Kerry was spotted cheering on the Canadian Curling Team in Torino, Italy, and rumor has it that Teresa Heinz-Kerry is very fond of the French Ice Dancing contingent) "The Republican Congress has dropped the ball once again. I have always been a staunch supporter of anti-snow legislation, except for certain locations where I ski. Snow has no business on our roads and the President and Congress knows that.", stated the Senator.

Calls for impeachment over "SnowGate", as some are calling it already, are mounting as deeply as the snow itself, and what will be discovered underneath will prove to have a truly chilling effect on the Republicans, as the inevitable thaw proceeds.

Or something like that.

More breaking news...... Al Sharpton wants an investigation into why snow is ALWAYS white.

VP Dick Cheney has stock in Tru-Value Hardware. Do you have any idea how

many SNOW SHOVELS they sold today to the unsuspecting consumer? Who's raking in profits from the misery of the less forunate?

I demand to know why FEMA has been so late in reacting to this storm.

THEY KNEW IT WAS COMING! And yet they failed to have crews in place to fix the electricity as soon as it went off. It just shows that Bush and the Republicans just don't care about the people of New England. The Senate needs to investigate this by appointing a Special Investigator to question White House administration people under oath.

I'll bet that the Junior Senator from the great State of New York has opened the doors of her home to all of the heatless poor of her neighborhood and is busy baking cookies for them, while her husband contributes to the cause by applying body heat to the nearly frozen teen-aged girls.

Bush Fails To Prevent East Coast Blizzard; Minorities Hit Hardest

By: Brian Williams NBC 02/12/06

As President Bush and his staff cowered in the White House, the snow continued to pile up on the many poor and African American victims who could not afford to get out of town or to safety in Florida. Crucial supplies of blankets, hot cocoa, popcorn and dark rum, so essential to surviving the stress of any major snowstorm, lay in stores undelivered.

"Where is the government? I need my sidewalk shoveled so I can get out

to buy my damn lottery tickets!" said one D.C. resident from his living room.  "Why are we wasting money in Iraq when we could be spending it here on me?"

Progressive blogs blasted the President for his inaction. "We find the timing terribly suspicious. Just as the Domestic Spying hearings kick into high gear, what happens? A major northeast Blizzard. Why now? Coincidence? ", wrote one blogger.

Hearings into the Blizzards' effect on the poor are almost a certainty. DNC Chairman Howard Dean has suggested he will call for an investigation, once his new medications kick in, and Sen. John Kerry took a break from the sporting activities of the glamorous super-rich in some exotic locale to call for new legislation outlawing snowstorms. (Reportedly Senator Kerry was spotted cheering on the Canadian Curling Team in Torino, Italy, and rumor has it that Teresa Heinz-Kerry is very fond of the French Ice Dancing contingent) "The Republican Congress has dropped the ball once again. I have always been a staunch supporter of anti-snow legislation, except for certain locations where I ski. Snow has no business on our roads and the President and Congress knows that.", stated the Senator.

Calls for impeachment over "SnowGate", as some are calling it already, are mounting as deeply as the snow itself, and what will be discovered underneath will prove to have a truly chilling effect on the Republicans, as the inevitable thaw proceeds.

Or something like that.

More breaking news......  Al Sharpton wants an investigation into why snow is ALWAYS white.

VP Dick Cheney has stock in Tru-Value Hardware.  Do you have any idea how

many SNOW SHOVELS they sold today to the unsuspecting consumer? Who's raking in profits from the misery of the less forunate?

I demand to know why FEMA has been so late in reacting to this storm.

THEY KNEW IT WAS COMING! And yet they failed to have crews in place to fix the electricity as soon as it went off. It just shows that Bush and the Republicans just don't care about the people of New England. The Senate needs to investigate this by appointing a Special Investigator to question White House administration people under oath.

I'll bet that the Junior Senator from the great State of New York has opened the doors of her home to all of the heatless poor of her neighborhood and is busy baking cookies for them, while her husband contributes to the cause by applying body heat to the nearly frozen teen-aged girls.

476363[/snapback]

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

For the rest of the week, you are my new hero.

I'm gonna send this to a few people that will appreciate it.

:notworthy:

That's pretty good.

Rocketboy, I don't know what to think on the port issue. At face value it seems pretty stupid and I have reservations on it because they would have access to classified security info. On the other hand my company has facilities in Dubai and we don't have any problems, we also have people traveling in and out of there quite frequently with no problems. I think I have found the solution that would make everybody except Democrats happy. I would like to see Halliburton step in and up the bid and take over the management on the ports.

That's pretty good.

Rocketboy, I don't know what to think on the port issue. At face value it seems pretty stupid and I have reservations on it because they would have access to classified security info. On the other hand my company has facilities in Dubai and we don't have any problems, we also have people traveling in and out of there quite frequently with no problems. I think I have found the solution that would make everybody except Democrats happy. I would like to see Halliburton step in and up the bid and take over the management on the ports.

476778[/snapback]

no shit who wouldnt have reservations about a company whos linked to al-quiada ,our govenement will go through great lengths to fuck its own citizens ,watch our jobs disappear and endanger our safety for a quick buck .i wont feel safe about it till i see dick cheney with a shotgun gaurding our ports ,cause yo u know he isnt afraid to cap a fool right i n the face :shootself::ph34r:

Edited by rocketboy