+2 +1 a-arms

wacko2000

First off i cant even figure out what type of a-arms i want to use... I do mostly recreational riding... I only ride maybe once a month.. anyone have any suggestions I'm not looking to spend that much $$$$$

My main question --- do they make a skid plates for +2 +1 a-arms i know that i seen them on a bike [NOT A BANSHEE] on the internet but know i cant find it..... anyone know where i can get these?????

this is very important due to the riding area in NY

I heard something about GYTR but cannot find them anywhere!!!!

wacko2000

why do you want skid plates? :confused: keep it clean and not gottie with loads of xtra weight

I bought some Ricky Stator A-arms.........and I am pleased..........the ball joints screw into the A-arms...........its not the kind w/ a nut on the end............there not your high priced A-arms.........but they sure look sweet!!

I do mostly GNCC type riding. Fast Tight Trails. I went with +2+1 to get the adjustibility and 4/1 offset wheels so its not Too wide. Now I am concerned about tearing up the lower arms. The skids on my stock set up saved my ass a few times, and a couple extra pounds is worth the piece of mind.IMO

why do you want skid plates? :confused:    keep it clean and not gottie with loads of xtra weight

I bought some Ricky Stator A-arms.........and I am pleased..........the ball joints screw into the A-arms...........its not the kind w/ a nut on the end............there not your high priced A-arms.........but they sure look sweet!!

472420[/snapback]

I no it looks great clean but the are very important for the type of riding that is around here in new york and other places that i ride. How much where those a-arms?? do you have any pics that would be great???

why do you want skid plates? :confused:    keep it clean and not gottie with loads of xtra weight

472420[/snapback]

those ball joints make me nervous do they work good... how strong are they? how long have you had them for? and what kind of riding do you do?

those ball joints make me nervous do they work good... how strong are they? how long have you had them for? and what kind of riding do you do?

472671[/snapback]

look on the ricky stator website...........Im telling you guys they are great and very strong........Ive had no problems with them.............and very good price........... :bolt::cheers:

I took the stock ones I had and rebent them to fit my +2 arms, wasnt fun and the metal is probably a little weaker now.....but it worked. They arent armadillo....there the other big name....cant remember off hand. There the ones with the shock linkage protection on the swingarm skids