Are the 28mm carbs worth adding to the banshee

chase73

what size carbs would you buy  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey all I own a 2000 banshee with portwork all the bolt on goodies accept carbs . My question is to those who have allready upgraded to larger carbs I have seen many people who went with the 34 and 35 mm carbs asking to trade for the 28mm I thought I saw banchetta saying somthing like that 2 so was it worth the dough upgrading the carbs ?

I bought the 28mm bored to 30mm keihin carbs from ct racing . I talked it over with CT racing LRD racing and for what I want the 34 and 35mm are jst not worth it . They will in reality hurt me they are for for full drag port bikes looking for the top end . I wanted more top end without giving up bottom and mid . So They suggested the 28mm bored to 30mm and thats what I wanted from the start. I should have them in about a week and a half but, I wont get to try them for a couple months I will let you all know the differnce it made .I will also be up Dayton sand pits this Summer and show banchetts them up close I read some posts a while back that you are beating everyone up in Dayton so I was thinking its time for the new dog to step up and spank you all :):lol: