ebay swingarm

400rednEX

item #4610188501 seller- member897408 has anyone bought one of these? i see he has good feedback but you never know. if you switch over to a round carrier swingarm do you have to use all honda parts or can you use some of the shee parts?

Never heard anything about his swingers but it's mild steel, whereas most aftermarket swingers are cromoly (stronger and therefore can be made lighter). The stock swinger is also mild steel so its not neccesarily a bad thing, just something you might wanna consider.

For a roundhouse you need a roundhouse bearing carrier. Other than that everything you already have will still work. Just gotta find a way to get it all off the axle. Oh and you'll need a longer chain if your going extended.

• 2 months later...

I am building custom swingarms for the YFZ, Banshee Raptor, and 250R and possibly +2 A-Arms.

I have a jig built for the yfz and 250R, and Banshee and the other jigs will be built as people want them.

I run a small Chopper shop out of my garage and build frames and swingarms for choppers and other custom parts and wanted a swingarm for myself so I built a jig to build one for my YFZ . I will be building them for anyone how wants one. Iwill be charging $385- $400 raw shipped(USA) for the swing arm any length there are a couple of different styles I can do (tube-round or square)(motocross,drag,play). take a look at my website to see some of my fabrication work.

pictures will be up soon on the Quad page

see my website at:

www.independentcycleworks.com

thanks Larry