New pistol purchase

Thanks, I am looking forward to throwing a few rounds when I get it. Just bought some gear, got a 250 round multi pack for 53$. Brass ammo 230 grain, remingtons. So hopefully I wont have a broken wrist when I finish shooting.

Damn banshee tuner, that is one hell of a scope... Why so big? What is the deal with that?

I do have a ruger 10/22 got it new in 1991, love it. The ammo is cheap, and fun to shoot. I did waste my money on one of those 30 round clips for it before, and that was a piece of crap. I just stick to the 10 round clips now.

I will post some pics once I get it..

Peace out :cheers:

the last handgun i bought was a kimber pro raptor 2 very nice gun.

468785[/snapback]

i have a kimber eclipse target. best .45 i have shot out of the box. very good quality. i have checked several different bands of .45 and for the money kimber is the best.

I figure I sneak in a couple of pictures of my Rugers in here.

b3e4b0b5.jpg

I think the 10/22 is one of the top 10 guns ever made.

100_0636.jpg

Tell us what you think of it when you get it. I may want one.

468929[/snapback]

i like the american flag in the picture. god bless america!!!!! :cheers::headbang::clap:

I think a 500 dollar scope and a 100 dollar rilfe is more accurate than a 500 dollar rilfe and a 100 dollar scope. But a 500 dollar rilfe and a 500 dollar scope is going to kick ass.

I have to disgree with you s-540. I think Glock is a better gun for the money. Kimbers are better guns than Glocks, but cost alot more.

Really for the money I think the Ruger or Trarus would have them both beat. I could of brought a used Ruger 9mm for 225 bucks last summer. Never get a Kimber or Glock for that. If it shoot's any good at all (never shot one) it'll makes it a better bargain.

For my money I think an HK is hard to beat for a combat gun.

I've had a P94 chambered in 9mm for about 10 years. I have put thousands of rounds through it out plinking. I can't remember it ever jamming. Great gun for the money. I recently took a concealed carry class and out shot a lot of guns that cost twice the money.

I think  a 500 dollar scope and a 100 dollar rilfe is more accurate than a 500 dollar rilfe and a 100 dollar scope. But a 500 dollar rilfe and a 500 dollar scope is going to kick ass.

I have to disgree with you s-540. I think Glock is a better gun for the money. Kimbers are better guns than Glocks, but cost alot more.

Really for the money I think the Ruger or Trarus would have them both beat. I could of brought a used Ruger 9mm for 225 bucks last summer. Never get a Kimber or Glock for that. If it shoot's any good at all (never shot one)  it'll makes it a better bargain.

For my money I think an HK is hard to beat for a combat gun.

469061[/snapback]

have you shot a glock or kimber?

have you shot a glock or kimber?

469136[/snapback]

Yes, I have. I've never shot the Ruger pistols, but I've have the Glocks and

Kimbers. I don't own any Kimbers, but a have a few Glocks

Here are my Glocks

100_0658.jpg

I'm not saying Kimber is a bad gun. But it's just not any better than

other combat guns out there for alot less. For compeition it's hard

to beat for the price, but I was talking combat.

Ruger P89 9mm

Ruger 10/22 Rifle - Stainless

Ruger MK II 22 caliber auto

Russian SKS 7.62 with all the goodies (+ 20 & 30 round clips)

Mossburg Maveric 12 gauge 18.5" (composite pistolgrip w/stock)

Raven Arms .25 ACP

CZ 9 mm auto (antique)

Rooster :dance:

Fast cars, fast bikes, and guns..........................I LOVE AMERICA

Edited by Rooster