sold banshee in under 3 hours

Redcell

oh thats to funny. that was the first name i came on the board with. That was my wife shee she ride the 450 now I still have mine but im holding onto it for my son. I am no longer able to ride. Im flying out to St Louis for lung treatment to see if they can salvage my lung if not it come out in Feb.

oh thats to funny. that was the first name i came on the board with. That was my wife shee she ride the 450 now I still have mine but im holding onto it for my son. I am no longer able to ride. Im flying out to St Louis for lung treatment to see if they can salvage my lung if not it come out in Feb.

464844[/snapback]

I hope they can save it for you, if they do does that mean you can ride again? Or are you completely done? I work with a lot of people missing fingers, arms, legs... because of the oil industry and I always think that if that happened to me I wouldn't be able to ride. I wish you luck and hope everything works out.

thanks if they think they can fix it the can but there a 12% chance to save it. so probally not. The docter said he would not recommend riding and i would be on lite duty for the rest of my life. but shit happens i could be dead so thats a plus right.

thanks if they think they can fix it the can but there a 12% chance to save it. so probally not. The docter said he would not recommend riding and i would be on lite duty for the rest of my life. but shit happens i could be dead so thats a plus right.

464883[/snapback]

You'll have the most important thing...Watching your son tear shit up on a banshee someday. :headbang: if it's light duty you should be able to ride a honda right?