Bad History! WEAR HELMET!

aguita

well..pictures talk for it selfs...they where 2 on the shee ridding on the street none had helmet they were on 6th speed when they arrive to an intersection where lots of car accidents occurs they didnt stop and they crashed into a truck that was passing..the boy on the back seat was sended to a wall on the intersection..he hit the wall with his head..he didnt die instantly..when a doctor arrived the kid was lyin on the floor and the doctor tried to see if he had some major head injury when he saw it he said that he wont make it..the driver of the truck was catched the other day,banshee driver was in coma with the femur broked,i arrived to the scene 5 mins after the accident happened..i only know the kid that was driving..but the other one was a pal from a that sold me my first banshee,i will only put the bike pics cuz the other ones are too hard to see..

This happened in my country where you can ride your atv's and cycles on the street,this didnt happen on a very transitable street...

ALWAYS ALWAYS WEAR HELMET!

This is how the banshee finished

kbx2eq.jpg

kbx2xh.jpg

Edited by aguita