fastest Drag atv?

BanShee LoVeR

I can't seem to get the vids to work no matter what I do, so here's some links for ya to check em out yourselves.

http://www.planetsand.com/memberphotos/406386-Default_15.mpg

http://www.planetsand.com/memberphotos/406388-Default_16.mpg

http://www.planetsand.com/memberphotos/406416-Default_16.mpg

http://www.planetsand.com/memberphotos/406...06%5C%27013.mpg

I can't confirm that 116mph run in 300 feet, but I can say that I don't doubt it one bit. This is by far the fastest quad I've ever seen, and they had it tuned way down to somewhere around 420hp in these vids. FYI you'll need quicktime to run all of these videos.

Edited by RicksTricks

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote from sanddraggon

"500+hp. turbo, NOS, EFI, computer management system.

FOX shocks all around (duals in the rear)

Long Travel YFZ 450 suspension.

98.6mph up olds over TKY day,

Should have it out at the 4stroke wars.

at olds hill with a failing transmission it ran 98.6mph.

will have a very expensive transmission going in it as we speak.

it is a yfz450 geometry front suspension, complete one off chassis, built by fireball racing. The frame is a 3 piece frame, with a removable engine cradle, engine slides out the side. removable subframe.

weighs in at 500lbs but makes 500+hp as well.

build cost in excess of 75000$

average cost per outing is between 5-8000 dollars per weekend.

so far this bike has been through 5000$ in chains, Now using a harley Drag bike chain which seems to be holding up. (weighs about 3 times what a 520 chain weighs and is twice the size.)

Working on getting it to UAE for the big hill races. We think it will do 110+ up their hills.

Yes you can dune it, Fox floats all the way around, with Long Travel up front. well its been through about 10 different chains, the current one cost over a thousand, every 3 passes it eats a sprocket, and they have to be custom made in small batchs,

all the hubs are custom made quad cinch bolts with heavy duty hardware, and its all one off, not 3 or 4 or 50 being made.

If you look at this bike up close its not a hack job, it is all quality components.

3 different sets of paddles. those are 28" paddles for a sand rail.

the transmission that exploded last time cost about 4grand.

the clutch. etc.

all high dollar custom stuff.

-that frame, is made from .95 wall 4130 chromoly.

It has the suspension travel to dune it, but it is built to be a hill shooter.

so duner it can be, drag racer it is."

another quote

first off, it is a complete 1 off, everything is made by hand from scract was actually assembled in 2 months. has been in R&D stages since april last year.

it did post speeds of 106mph up olds hill making it the fastest quad to date on that hill!

Alot of time has been put into it in R&D and development. Let me make this challenge. Build one that will beat it up any of our hills out west. Many have tried no one has yet to challenge it.

As for the price. Their are serious bidders in the UAE at that price right now. they are waiting for us to make the trip out their to run it on their hill.

It was not able to make it this year for their big race as it was too close to the Fourstroke wars to be able to do both and TIM wanted to get it all dialed in here before we bring it over their. (TIM of PCT rider/enginebuilder/tuner/designer)

Some facts on the bike:

grade 1 titanium axle beam 1000$

Fully built race hyabusa motor making 530hp and 328ft lbs torque billet transmission.

approx 20,000$

Complete .096 wall 4130 chromoly 3 peice chassis.

Fuel, and engine management system all hand wired. plummed etc.

It is alot of money.

Yes it is not the prettiest bike, but why put a nice set of fenders on something when we are tearing it appart, and putting it back together to get it complete?

we will be putting some nice fenders and prob a custom paint job very soon.

Those who have seen it run know it is a very impressive quad. Laying the smack down to 20mm banshees and tripple cheeta motors.

come on out to banshee wars at dumont on the 11th of feb, or any of the big hill events this year to see it in action.

It will also be featured in an up and coming issue of sand sport for those interested.

thanks

that thing is god damn insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so now the question is who do i have to pay to ride it-home that is

477735[/snapback]

sence it lives in my garage that would be me. But its not for sale, not yet anyways.

I have two guys that have given me some pretty big offers but untill I have riden it to its full potential, I am not done with it.

Prob have what I want out of it by end of 06, then it will be for sale. :bolt: