Help jetting pleaaase!

i just put a set of fattys and turbinecores on my 05 banshee, i also put in a K&N. I was told by a couple friends with the same set up to put in the 280 mains. I did that. Everyone told me i would need to mess with the airscrew, because they all said my bike wouldnt start. Well it started right up and idles fine, i rode it up and down the street and it seemed ok. Do i desperately need to fiddle with the airscrew. Or can it wait till after i go riding tomorrow. I just dont want to lose alot of performance because of it. Thanks guys.

i just put a set of fattys and turbinecores on my 05 banshee, i also put in a K&N. I was told by a couple friends with the same set up to put in the 280 mains. I did that. Everyone told me i would need to mess with the airscrew, because they all said my bike wouldnt start. Well it started right up and idles fine, i rode it up and down the street and it seemed ok. Do i desperately need to fiddle with the airscrew. Or can it wait till after i go riding tomorrow. I just dont want to lose alot of performance because of it. Thanks guys.

455932[/snapback]

Turn both air screw out 2 full turns and you should be ok :cheers: I have close to the same set up you have and mine are 2 turns out for sea level rideing and it runs fine. What size are your pilots :confused: I have 280 main and 22.5 pilots.

Depends on what your shee likes and how cold it is outside...I always find the fmf shees to like the .5 turn out around here, but when I went to Glamis I jetted a shee that liked to be 2.5 turns out, so just try fiddling w/ it. It'll affect your throttle response. Best way to do it , is to get it warmed up, put it in neutral, whack the throttle real quick to see how fast it response, adjust the air screw, repeat process.