any of you guy have the crome Tag2 bars?

I was wondering if any of you guys with the same bars are haveing this problem too. I contacted tagmetals and the only way they will look into warrantying my bars is if I kept the reciept. The bars are less than 8 months old but I didn't keep up with the reciept.

I havee another question is there any other bars that are crome that last better? I need something that will work with my lonestar steering stem. i want to stay with crome so that it will match my stam. I want to buy something that the people will stand behind their product a little better.

i would go with trailtech. i have 3 sets of their bars and ive never had an issue. i had polished lookin ones on my 450 that i rolled several times down very steep hills. it took a lot to bend them and the finish never chipped off..id try some trailtech..i bet they stand behind their shit.

i would go with trailtech. i have 3 sets of their bars and ive never had an issue. i had polished lookin ones on my 450 that i rolled several times down very steep hills. it took a lot to bend them and the finish never chipped off..id try some trailtech..i bet they stand behind their shit.

455507[/snapback]

Word... if you want your bike flipped down a hill let tyler ride... he flips everything...

BTW: Tag bars suck ass now... 2 of my buddie have had them flake.. they got them replaced b/c there sponsored but seems like that's the only way they'll take care of anybody...

Mike

I have the same problem, 3 months probably 10 rides and they started flaking, I emailed them twice.. no response..NICE CUSTOMER service!!! They will never get another dollar of my money.. Renthal Fat Bars look pretty good..

I would assume these tag bars are aluminum and chrome just doesn't plate to aluminum very well with any reliance. Tag should of never chose to plate them in the first place. Find some polished aluminum bars and you won't ever have to worry about it.

It is starting to flake of right in the lower factory bend. The bars have never been bent or anything like that. It seems like they are flaking where they heated the bars to bend them.

Either way that is pretty shi--y I emailed them and they basicly said they would not even look at them unless i had a reciept and then i would have to ship them to them and they would decide if they would exchange them. I bought the tag2 bars as a set with the lonestar steering stem. Is there any other bars that will work with the stem? if someone has a part# that will work for a polisehed or crome set let me know.