wanna buy some sand dunes

I seen report or rumors of the sale of Kermit last week. I finally found more info...

Would be sweet if an organization could raise some money and buy the place. Wrinkler County can't afford the up keep, they don't want to close it down, they would preferr if a private organization took it over so they can up keep it...

check out this page for more info.. Local news channel 5

here's the news report on Realplayer....channel 5 news report

I love the bike they got in their shots, guy is running 420 number plates! :headbang::headbang:

that would be pretty sweet to see it turned into a privaly owned, but public place to ride. And amen on the number plates  :cheers:

453928[/snapback]

I think the main problem would be liability

You have this land and say people could come ride one it, everyone's happy, but then some idiot flips his quad, gets hurt, and gets a lawyer that will somehow prove its your falut he got hurt. lawsuit follows. . .

theres a park around here called paragon, i'm not sure of the cost because i've never ridden there (if i wanted to i have friends that know how to sneak in anyway) but to ride there i know you have to have full gear, a cell phone, flag and a partner, and with all that i bet theres some kind of waver involved. I guess this would work with the liability and all then if it was owned by some one willing to keep all that organized

isnt paragon kinda a mudpark tho?

454103[/snapback]

"adventure park" from what i hear its every thing, i know they have nuerock(sp?) compitions up there for rock climbing once in a while, there may even be more than one place called "paragon"

"adventure park" from what i hear its every thing, i know they have nuerock(sp?) compitions up there for rock climbing once in a while, there may even be more than one place called "paragon"

454294[/snapback]

Paragon is a nice place, I took my Jeep there to do some riding a couple years ago. Place is a little expensive, however I didn't go on any "atv" trails. They do check you for everything on the checklist and then there is a waiver to sign.