84 frod ranger 302 v8 custom lift trade 4 banshee

hellrazors05

i have a 1984 ford ranger with a mild built 302 v8 and custom lift kit it sits about 30 inchs off the ground.details below i would like to trade for a banshee or possibly some other quad. this truck took alot of time and effort and i will not let it go for some crap. suprise me with trades and cash or anyhting you can think of just miss my quad and want another one thanks eric z28camaro3@hotmail.com

302 v8 with approximatly 70,000 miles

a ford auto trans

the front and rear axels are out of a fullsize bronco they are very heavy duty

it has a full custom suspension that allows the frame to sit 30 inchs off the ground

it has 35 inch super swamper bogger tires and 16 inch rims

it has superwinch manual hubs

interior roll cage and exterior roll bar

it was just painted about 5 months ago

it has seats from a dodge neon with the lap belt part of a 5 point harness

grant sterring wheel

it has 4 shocks in the rear and 2 at each front corner it has helper springs and steering stablizers

it is inspected till january

i am including all the extra parts i have for it which include a lot of interior parts nice section of carpet tan in color some plastic peices head lights and tail lights an extra oil filter(new)

the only thing that it needs is a full exhaust system which i hope to have done this week i am waiting for my headers still we can make arrange ments so its done before you take possession

for mor pictures or any questions please e-mail me at z28camaro3@hotmail.com i check it every night after work

last but not least its located in macungie pa which is about 10 mins from allentown or about 45 mins from phily

i can not seem to list pictures right now but i do have them i will be glad to send them to anyone thanks Eric

• 2 weeks later...

2001 banshee

Paul turner high rev pipes

fat boy silencers

stainless steal grill

dura blue axle

dg nerf bars

reed spacers

k&n filter

15 tooth sprocket

190 aluminum rims all around

offset rear rims

dg bumper

dg grab bar

moose bars

after market clutch lever and perch

new clutch cable

front wheel spacers

fast trekker fronts

fast trekker rears

piaa lights (1 cracked lens)

dmp graphics kit

shock covers

and a few more parts.. i cant remember lol im tired

i may be interested in trading if you are.... hows the power with the 302 and that big of a lift? light the tires up no problem?

hi, nice quad we might be able to make a deal its a little underpowered i have driven some fast cars and trucks it could use a bigger cam or maybe some higher flowing heads but other then that it gets moving it still needs exhaust work and the seat brackets but its pretty much ready to go the only other thing is the battery is dead and wont hold a charge so your gonna need one and thats about it umm let say if you can give me 1000.00 plus the bike we have a deal thanks Eric