Carb Synchronizing

corkforbrains

pic 3 using it on a 39 mm carb ! These are the shizzle nizzzle fizzle just ask reded, 23 champ, strokrbanshee1, huggybear, dirty dingo, etc. , they have all seen them work and help there bikes out bunch!

450049[/snapback]

I second that..... I used Jeffs sync tool at the dunes. Its the Bizzzomb Baby!!!

Edited by 23champ

Nope , just carbs.... and horn pistons! :jesterlaugh:

Strokrbanshee1 had the price correct.

Thanx Jeff and all the rest of you as well...Yer right Jeff, while it looks like I was asking about carb sync, the real issue is that I'm in wayyy over my head with jetting issues. I picked up a rolled '98 with an awesome "National" motor in it ( PWK 35's, Cool Head, Hinson, Pyramid, shift star mod, impeller upgrade, along with a fresh motor re-do...) and bought a new set of Trinity Stage IV's to put on it and between that and it's new home wayyy up in the mountains, I got my hands full here. I think that if I can just get the jetting worked out I'll have most all the other stuff under control.

I wanna take you up on that synchro tool offer Jeff, but haven't had the time to fire you out a pm yet. I been working alotta side jobs to make some free cash for Banshee parts lately and finding spare time has been a real challenge. If you can tell me who to send payment to, I'll order one here shortly.

I've been reading up on jetting quite abit too lately...(* how in the world do you slice up a spark plug?...certainly not with a hacksaw...right?) :o

Thanx for all the support...all of you! I'm pretty persistant, so if this is something that isn't COMPLETELY outside my abilities, it sounds like a real interesting little adventure (at least for the moment, snort, snort)

~cork

A cut off wheel or a good hack saw and cut down by the sealing washer and only cut through the metal threads! Real good jetting article in the beginning of the jetting forum.