XBOX 360 PREMIUM FOR SALE

jury

I knew I should have went and bought like two and sold them could have gotten powdercoat/billet/engine money.. :headbang:

good luck hope you get alot. I almost got went and got one. I've waited in line at walmart for ps2 and xbox back in the day and would get em... but of course.. I never imagined the 360 would sell for quite as much as they are. :cheers:

Edited by dadudeinbiloxi

Not knockin your sell because hell they be paying why not. But why not just go to the mall and buy one for $450ish saw them sitting in the windows  :confused:

Hell I might try one on there  :D

447822[/snapback]

Naw, they were probley just display boxes. There were some in eb games that I thought were real until I read the side of the box. There going to be hard to get your hands on until Febuary. BTW xbox is going to be better than the ps3, because it cant play dvd's. Im going to get my xbox360 the 18th :clap: . I have ps1 and ps2 and im getting the 360 for one reason... the games are better hands down.

Naw, they were probley just display boxes. There were some in eb games that I thought were real until I read the side of the box. There going to be hard to get your hands on until Febuary. BTW xbox is going to be better than the ps3, because it cant play dvd's. Im going to get my xbox360 the 18th  :clap: . I have ps1 and ps2 and im getting the 360 for one reason... the games are better hands down.

448151[/snapback]

anyone who cant aford a dvd player should maybe save their money for something other than a 500 dollar gaming system

I talked to a manager at best buy and they will be getting a huge shipment before Christmas.  Spoiled Idoits on ebay!

449182[/snapback]

Yea there coming in tomarrow the 18th. I was going to go wait outside at 2 a.m. at the BestBuy in Tulsa, but I called my aunt to go look at the line before a made the hour drive. She said there was 20 people aready in line (6 p.m. saturday) and the manager said they were only going to sell 26 systems. I said screw that, ill just wait till febuary :flush: . There is a website that shows you how many systems the stores are getting in and it said 34, so 8 employees got xbox's and I dident :ph34r: .

***ANYONE THAT CAN GET ME AN XBOX 360 I WILL PAY THEM FOR IT AND GIVE THEM A $50 TIP***