Questions

fixitrod

How much does it cost to get the head ported, who does it the best, what are the best tires, how fast is the top speed, how many links in a chain for a plus 3.2894 swingarm, what are the best carbs, does a banshee vibrate enough my girlfriend would like to ride it, how many valves does it have, what's the best oil, are banshees fast, I'm thinking about getting one. :huh:

How much does it cost to get the head ported, who does it the best, what are the best tires, how fast is the top speed, how many links in a chain for a plus 3.2894 swingarm, what are the best carbs, does a banshee vibrate enough my girlfriend would like to ride it, how many valves does it have, what's the best oil, are banshees fast, I'm thinking about getting one.  :huh:

443534[/snapback]

Answers:

Yes, no, 14, The Deleware, Winnona Ryder, yellow potatoes, middle class, New Jersey Turn Pike, 200 spoke rims, and finally chopsticks.

Onsite computer repair for residential and business.

443742[/snapback]

I really hope that is going good for you. We need to get together and ride again. I never did make it up to Silver Lake this year, did you?

By the way, were you :cheers: when you started this thread? :P

LOL Fixitrod, when I started to read your first post I thought someone had hijacked your account.

Ans:

How much does it cost to get the head ported - if you have to ask, you cant afford

who does it the best - apperently Angelena Joli if you were to ask Brad Pit

what are the best tires - Nitto Drag radials

how fast is the top speed - 120mph as measured by a turbo Ford Festiva in Ireland

how many links in a chain for a plus 3.2894 swingarm - 115.825

what are the best carbs - Holley 4 barrel

does a banshee vibrate enough my girlfriend would like to ride it - no get her one that takes "D" batteries

how many valves does it have - 2, one kenuter valve and one gas

what's the best oil - Mobil 1

are banshees fast - hell ya!

I'm thinking about getting one - go for it