banshee hubs and axle

szewczyd

From what I heard I can simple replace stock rear blaster hubs with stock rear banshee hubs so that I can use nine inch wheels, if I am wrong please tell me. I also heard that a stock banshee axle is a good replacement to make a blaster a bit wider, again if this is in fact true that is what I am looking for. If anyone knows that this info is wrong please let me know.

Paypal verified and ready!

The banshee hubs go right on a blaster axle, the banshee axle won't fit a 02 and older blaster carrier, and the banshee axle makes a blaster 3in. wider. You can rig the banshee carrier into a blaster swingarm but it'll move around. Find a 03+blaster carrier and supposedly the banshee axle slides right in.

I'm pretty sure they will work.

I have a set or Dura-Blue rear hubs for a banshee for sale, 75 shipped.

If your interested PM me you email and I will send pics.

443323[/snapback]

they will work.. i have blaster hubs on my shee....

The banshee hubs go right on a blaster axle, the banshee axle won't fit a 02 and older blaster carrier, and the banshee axle makes a blaster 3in. wider.  You can rig the banshee carrier into a blaster swingarm but it'll move around.  Find a 03+blaster carrier and supposedly the banshee axle slides right in.

443383[/snapback]

the axle will fit a 02-older blaster but you have to figure something out for the brakes.... i ran a banshee axle on my 2002 blaster but the machanical brakes and the stationarry hub doesnt work well together... wears pads down fast over heats all that good stuff... if you throw a hydro kit on the rear of a blaster it will work... or you could put banshee brakes on the rear with some mods.... or you can do what i did and not run rear brakes.... and the banshee axle makes the blaster 3.5 inch's wider... now the reason they say the axle si a direct bolt on to teh 03-newer blaster is because they have hydro brakes... so a floating calliper with a stationary hub will work...

lol sorry i know quite a bit about blasters