laeger a-arms ?

JET 99

Searched through older topics havent seen much in here on them, just curious about how the hold up and if anyone has seat time running them. gonna be putting them on mine once all the bushings, tie rod ends, shocks, and other pay check crushing s@#$ comes in.... just curious

Yes they are good...one of the original manufacturer's(lonestar as well) Also if you have not already bought them, JD performance are excellent arms, and cheaper. The guy who use to weld frames and arms for laeger started this company. Either way both are good arms.

bought a 99 for 2k about six moths ago.It isn't in bad shape just not much has been replaced since it was new but since it is mine it has an lsr axle,pivot works carrier bearings, T5's, msr bars body skid, rear skid, dg front bump, K&N, pro flow impellar, ITP slots, holeshots I have all ready got them waiting on shocks, pivot works bushing kits,tie rod ends,but I do all ready have the arms. I bought the long travel kit with elka piggy back ressies for 235lbs rider mx/tt valving just trying to get it mechanically solid and a twisted ride .thanks for the input!

:blink: well I have installed the bearing kits on the a arms it wnet without any major f--- ups. the spindle assy went into the ball joints no problem. getting new shock bolts and nuts tomorrow. its hard to believe that laeger sells a dsign were you must jam a flat tip screwdriver between the flat on the nut and the ID of the a arm shock mount tube but thats what they recomended WTF? we shall see tomorrow................... :shrugani:

Jim