Trinity 2 in1 carb

rotaxshee

Given you're a newbie, I think I should mention searching for this topic. Theres HOURS upon HOURS of reading about this.

There a quite a few people here that have the trinity 2 into 1, including myself. I personally love it. It's easy as hell to jet, and cleans up the look of the motor. But the only other carb set-up I've had was the stock 26mm's. I really don't think you'll lose A LOT of top end compared to other aftermarket set up's. I felt like I gained power though the entire power band. And it seemed to pull even harder on top. BUT after the portwork, I'm sure I'd be a little better off with dual 33mm's...

I have this setup on both my Banshees. I have the 35mm with only bolton modifications.

1. Cleans up the bike. Looks great.

2. Keeps the bike clean. My stock carbs used to leak and spooge all over the engine.

3. Simple to install and work on.

4. Made my older Banshee run much smoother. I was having sputtering problems in 5th gear. Runs like a champ now.

My '06 has had it installed from the first week. I can't say it made power increases or not. My top and bottom still scream.

I didn't purchase these as a power mod but more as an effeciency mod.