NEW JERSEY SUCKS

njbanshee

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well well well,look what crawled out of the everglades. follow I-95 north to pa.i will take you down. hey anthony, hows the weather down there?32 and snowing up here. remember me jacking my neighbors propane tank to heat my garage, ripping that bike apart?that was one cold fuckin day.

• 2 weeks later...

It's definately a cool place to ride. I found out about it from Nyuk, and have been there a number of times with both my bike and the shee. That water is cool as hell, like something out of a movie. I've also always ridden in Millvile NJ, another awesome place to ride. That place is HUGE, you can ride forever there.

Somebody also mentioned Trevorton- We make a couple trips up there per year. By far the biggest hillclimbs I have ever seen. Its like 3 hrs from the Philly area, so we don't make that trip much but when we do its a blast. Our last trip there about 3 months ago a kid that went with us snapped his leg in half on his brand new 400ex. :rotflmao:

i think he means port elizabeth.i drove through there on the way back from wildwood last summer.they do not want you riding down there. every entrance was blocked with stumps and dirt, 25 ft high,

hey screaminlil2stroke, think about ditching the blaster yet? i got a banshee for ya,2,800---.98, ptr pipes, cool head,billet.stock bore,

We always called it Millville, but yeah it's that same area. I haven't ridden there in at least a year but a couple of guys I know said they have been there a handful of times this past summer. I heard about the stumps and dirt, but they said that they were taking the access road all the way to the end then parking there. Like I sad, it's been a while for me but I know people are still riding there :shrugani:

I've been heading up the mountains alot recently. We go up to Hazleton, Weatherly, Macadoo, etc. You can park at any one of those places and ride to the others. You get a little more dirty riding up there, but its still a good time.