Need to Trade or Sell!

I have a worked Blaster with almost everything on it. Im looking to trade for another quad really soon. I live in Birdsboro,Pa zip code 19508. I need to trade soon so send me offers to xxdbballaxx@hotmail.com or post a reply. If you need pics or a full list of mods I have both. I also have title and receipts for all work and mods done to it. This thing is very fast but I kinda want something a little bigger and preferebly a 4 stroke but if the right deal comes I'll trade for another 2 stroke. It has aound $4000 invested in it and I havent rode it barely at all since I completed the project so everything is almost brand new. Im looking for $3000 obo if no trades come up.

You act likes theres such a difference between 88-02s and 03s and up i have hydrolic brakes on mine and everything on it is brand new including the motor. Theres no damage done to any part of the frame . Theres one dent in the a-arms which is $20 for a new one and thats basically it. Only difference between mine and a brand new Blaster is that a brand new one is alot slower. But thanks anyway