new 06 yamaha banshee

uhhhhhh did anyone bother to read the yamaha web site and the specs on the 2006 banshee????? ITS THE EXACT SAME BANSHEE THEY HAVE BEEN BUILDING FOR 10 YEARS... nothing has changed on the banshee sence they changed over to a arms..what like early 90's its the same thing year in and year out..the only thing that changes is the colors and they dont even change that much..

i dont get what it is that all these people are so in shock and awe about the 2006 banshee :shrugani: its a banshee its been the same damb banshee for ever now. put the 2004 2005 2006 all next to each other and you tell me what the damb difference is?? hell put a 1987 banshee with an aftermarket front end and tell me what the freak is the difference..its the sme shit year after year...oooooohhhhhhhhh mmaaaaaannnnnn the new banshee is so bad asssss its the same freaking thing they have been building NOTHING IS DIFFERENT..

i for one am kinda glad to see that the 2006 is the last year banshee..dont get me wrong i love my banshee and wouldnt traide it for the world but it is a shitty design..way front heavy weak frame too much spin in the rear traction sucks..the list goes on and on...i would love to see the banshee continue on in production if the yamaha guys would make some changes and improve some shit but untill then its not worth it..

so to all those who think the 2006 banshee is the best thing ever built..blow me..its the same as it has been for years..

i know im going to get hell for this post but i hope that just one person takes the time to actualy look at the specs on the 2000-2006 banshee and see that it has not changed :yank:banghead

Think they will make a new banshee with a fourstroke motor, or let her die? Would love to see an all new one, with like a yfz chassis.

429441[/snapback]

i would love to see a banshee style four croke, the seating on the banshee is so comfortable, if you have ridden the 450's they are a motorcycle styse set up with the seat being so high and the bars so low...the banshee is so plush..like i said the banshee has many design problems but if they are going to keep it i would rather see the banshee re done and keep the seating possition or just get rid of it all together

Anybody read the December DirtWheels yet? Article about 06 shee says it will be the last production year!

430343[/snapback]

That's old news! :rolleyes:

Still a shame, none-the-less

Edited by 350TwinDeathBed