Home work help! kinda...

Alright, here is the deal. Im taking classes on Mechanical Technolgy. My teacher has assigned us to make a SUPER project..I need some ideas!!! I can bulid anything i want or modify any thing. I can use airpressure, engines of all types. anytype of sensor, hydrolics, and of course electric... i have acess to alot of this stuff for free, but i need to keep it as cheap as i can. It needs to be creative.. I was thinking that i nice big hydrolic lift for the banshee would be nice... but i need some more ideas...Thanks

Build a quad with a 21st century frame and suspension, larger transfer updraft area, RPM governed and adjustable triple exhaust valves, stroked, counter-balanced pork-chop billett crankshaft, 10 plate clutch basket with hydraulic actuation,programable ignition, dual SBN Mikuni carbs, call it a Banshee Type R ,and contact Yamaha so they can see where they should have went with the design about 10 years ago. Other than that, build a toothpick suspension bridge 2 feet wide that will support 30 pounds in the middle...thats much more of a challenge anyway....Jim

Edited by PassionRE