Stator problems still

Here are some pics of my stator and my flywheel and degree key. In the picture of the stator you can see the white and red wire. The red wire looks to be grounded but if you look at the white wire it looks like it has broken off. I don't know what it looked like before or should look like so if anyone knows please inform me. Just below the white wire you can see where the enamel was chipped on the stator. In the picture of the flywheel you can see that the piece that sticks up and passes by the sensor or magnet has some indentions. I don't know if that came from the degree key coming off or from something else. In the picture of the degree key you will see the minor scratches but it still fits into place. One thing that I noticed to was that the magnet that the flywheel passes by was missing one of the screws that holds it in place. Maybe it got off line and caused some problems. Please help and I appreciate it.

well with the picture that I posted and as far as you know or can tell would you just get a new stator and you think that will solve it.

418357[/snapback]

LOL, I would love to tell you but my monitor at work is really dark and I can barely see your pic...so I can't tell you until I get home :lol: Sorry!

I'm sure someone else (who can see) will chime in here :cheers:

Definately looks like the wire it broekn off, (mine has both visual on the front). Yeah it can be fixed just get a soldering iron and some solder and solder the wire back on where it is supposed to be unless the wire is to short then you have to do more soldering than you intended to and if in that case you should remove the stator and also buy some heat shrink......goodluck :cheers: