FASTOYS

bigboybanshee

As if you guys don't already know! :D I bought a set of Pro Wedge 2's (on wheels) from Jeff and he had them out the door and at my house in 2 days, so I could have them for the dirt drags this weekend. Jeff is a stand up guy, really nice and definitely is helpful, I won't hesitate to call him first whenever I need a part. :cheers:

I can't thank you enough Jeff!!!!! :notworthy:

As if you guys don't already know! :D  I bought a set of Pro Wedge 2's (on wheels) from Jeff and he had them out the door and at my house in 2 days, so I could have them for the dirt drags this weekend. Jeff is a stand up guy, really nice and definitely is helpful, I won't hesitate to call him first whenever I need a part.  :cheers:

I can't thank you enough Jeff!!!!! :notworthy:

417778[/snapback]

I second that!!! Not only a stand-up guy but a follow-up guy as well. I don't even care what his price is, if he can get it, that's where I'm buying it.

Ohhh shucks , you guys, :rolleyes: YOur the best! lol

Thanks for the orders and im looking forward to helping you in the future. Helps when dealing with good guys like you too! :cheers:

I was putting the clutch kit I got from Jeff in tonight. Fixin to put the cover on and for some reason I spun the clutch basket and all. I noticed about an 1/8 of play back and forth between the basket and the main gear that's on it...

Freaking I tried to jump on the HQ but for some reason the HQ was down tonight..

So I called Jeff's cell phone. ..

I feel so stupid now he informed me that the stock baskets do that.. banghead

My 2nd clutch change you think I would have noticed it by now..

He said the after markets dont do that.. If I had the extra money he would have had another sale!!!

Thanks Jeff