Will raptor a-arms fit a banshee?

Stomp77

My stock a-arms are trashed and a buddy has some craptor arms for sale cheap. Will they bolt right up to the shee? and can i use my stock banshee shocks on the raptor arms? The raptor arms look a little wider than stock banshee arms, has this been done or is it useless to even try? :confused:

Id say useless to try. Try www.quicksandmotorsports.com . Talk to Gary, he makes high quality a arms along with AWESOME customer service. I bent one of my upper a arms up last weekend, replaced it for free. He also went to the touble to make it for me THAT DAY, and next day air it to me because I am leaving this weekend for a hillclimb event. Gets an A+ in my book.

My boots and ball joints are shot, I don't have the extra scratch for quicksand Rec arms which is what i would like to have, and I am tired of wondering when i am going to lose a ball joint and crash. Stock banshee arms off of ebay are nice and cheap, but the raptor arms look better to me and are usually cheaper and in better shape than banshee arms. but they are shaped different. raptor arms look the same on paper as the banshee, 9.1 inches of travel and 43.3 inches wide. just want to know if it has been done or is possible? :cheers:

Edited by Stomp77

people have done 450 arms, so why not raptor? just measure some shit up, like the pivot locations, and if the number match voila!

fuck it, just fit em up, that only takes like 10 minutes. im sure your bud will spot you them for a night or something, right?

people have done 450 arms, so why not raptor?  just measure some shit up, like the pivot locations, and if the number match voila!

fuck it, just fit em up, that only takes like 10 minutes.  im sure your bud will spot you them for a night or something, right?

408547[/snapback]

People have done 450 arms, but they had to relocated the mounts. All it's gonna take is some frame modification, but I dont see why anyone would wanna go to that trouble when you could jut save up some coin and get some aftermarket a arms that have a lifetime warrenty. That way if you trash one, you can get it replaced for free. Quicksand's warrenty is the shit!!