Baxter Springs KS

03LE

Jacob (red450R) Dick (white/blue 250R) and me on the banshee went, had a great time (my first time on a track) Here are some pics.

Dick.jpg

Shaun1.jpg

dick1.jpg

Jacob was the only one of us crazy enough to hit the triple at the end of the front strech. (He about lost it on the landing, but some how with his rear on the grab bar and a hand full of throttle he landed it, soon as he came back to the trailer, we had about 3 guys come up, "Holy crap, we thought you were done for."

jacob4.jpg

I didn't really wanna get my a** handed to me the first time I went lol. Give me a few weeks and I'll start gettin crazy too. Took me about 10 laps to learn the track. Near the end of practice I started jumping one of the doubles on the front, (but not that triple) but it was to dark to take pics then. (trust me I heard all about it on the way home.)

Edited by 03LE

Ya, I'm alil sore today, normal forearms, under arms and shoulders.

It was my first time there, I've road on a small home made track, but it only has like 2 little jumps. (Kinda know what your getting into with only 2 jumps) But this track has quite a few, there would be one lap I was jump a jump and on the next lap slow down and roll over it, because I couldn't remember if I could make it easily or not lol. Can't wait till next week. To practice again. :cheers:

And the most fun I've ever had in a liqour store envolved no money, but me and GF both worked there.... take it for what its worth. :evil::cheers:

And thanks, I love the fullbore fronts and can't wait to get the rears. (Payed Gary at QuickSand yesterday, hopefully those arms will be here by next week.)

• 4 weeks later...