Nology coil

yes its noticable ,its kinda like a lightened flywheel mod (quicker revs ,more torque sooner ),it starts easier ,mine pulls harder off idle for sure, its only 140$ with wires/coils etc. and whole 9 yards. its a really good mod IMO

and the coil is so overlooked , it is the heart of your engines spark ability. midcal racing on planet sand , nology actually has their own site too, also id check out hollywood dirt

and some otherts i forgot right now. its worth it and is cheap HP IMo :bolt:

Sounds like a good mod to have.You're right about the coil being over looked.On the Nology web site they show the diff. in spark from what their product creates to stock setup.I'm convinced.I'm surprise there are so few aftermarket coils for the shee out there. :confused:

the nology is small and compact(tucked up away too)it has two small holes through its body that are not the same centerline distance as the stock coil body which makes it so yo u can really only bolt up one of the bolts into it which is more than plenty considering if you tap out the little inner hole liner itll accept a nice larger 10mm bolt ,and you can just zip tie through the other hole to keep it from going anywhere ,the coil is tight,rigid,and totally stationary this way and so it really requires no special mounting bullshit as claimed IMO :bolt::cheers: the 120$at the Kd cycle site is such a great deal BTW

Thanks Rocketboy.I was wondering on how and where to mount the coil so it doesnt budge.I'm not a big fan of using zip ties on anything electrical.If I find a good alternative I'll be sure to post.Maybe I can make a bracket for it or something to keep the vibes down.