jetting question

ok i got a description to give to you, now use your imagination

i got screwed over on ebay banghead so im making my own 2 into 1 intake

i got a mikuni 35mm TM carb to use for it

im going to run a pod filter but i ride a bit of mud so im cuttin my airbox in half and leaving the back half and making the 2 into 1 far enough back for the pod to sit in the rest of the airbox, this way it acts as a sheild from the back tires but is still a pod filter for max airflow, the lid would be gone too

i dont run in much mud but some days i get dirty and it could gum up that filter so thats my plan

now i also have a 2 into 1 pipe, ported stock reed cages, stock ports, modquad head with 21cc domes, +4 timing, lightened flywheel, and am running 50/50 with 91supreme and AV 100 LL, premix of 32:1

elevation is sea level and slightly above like 800m max

so i know all of those dont effect jetting but i figured i may as well list them all in case somebody asked, just wanted to fill you in on all the details

now any clue where i should start with a main and a pilot, i dont even know how big mikuni jets go so maybe its impossible, but i wanna find out before i hack my airbox in half,im not even sure if i have heard of anybody running a 2 into 1 with a mikuni carb

hopefully sombody has before

any ideas guys? if ya need more details just ask

thanks alot :cheers: