trade!

bansheefreak

i am entertaining the thought of trading my 265r ... i'm looking for a dune banshee or a stock 450... possibly a truck just wanna see what ppl might trade for it.. if nothing comes up i would want i'll just end up keeping it.... post up pics if you got any.... here is the r

LSR +2+1 a-arms

Man, after seeing Dicks (100x2)+25+26-1Rfor so long with the -2 inch swingarm. That one looks long :P

Freebump,

oh ya, Wheres is that Raptor located? and do yas have a cash price, I might know someone looking for one :ph34r:

Edited by 03LE

Man, after seeing Dicks (100x2)+25+26-1Rfor so long with the -2 inch swingarm. That one looks long :P

Freebump,

oh ya, Wheres is that Raptor located? and do yas have a cash price, I might know someone looking for one :ph34r:

405674[/snapback]

Raptor is in Wyoming. I'm thinking about trying to trade it for another banshee, but I'm not sure. I just want another two-stroke.

• 3 weeks later...

how bout a 01 raptor with a 686 big bore kit, t4 full exhaust, hot cams stage 1 cam, jet kit, 2003 transmission,barnett racing clutch,tag 2 handle bar, gytr heel guards, nerf bars, e-brake block off, gytr front and rear bumper, pro design air filter, new full gasket set, new oil pump, big gun rev box, new battery, brand new black rear plastics, and bigger oil tank, and some other billet and chrome parts has a few little things wrong with it but runs good and strong.

• 3 weeks later...