10mm Cubs

KASRacing

Hey I'm juss finished with the testing on my 10 mm Cubs, after lots of testing and work on them, and testing different carbs, and pipes, i got to the point i wanted to get ahold of, yesterday i tested the 38 mm mikunis, and packards, and the 39 mm mikunis, and packards, from the testing i did on these 4 pairs of carbs the 39mm keihins where the best i tested and the packards were really close too, but the 39 mm keihins where better, and by far the 39 mm's work better than the 38 mm's on the Cubs, so if u plan on building a 10mm cub, the 39mm's are a must.

Now to the Pipe test, i tested the Shearer, CPI, GRR, RDZ, and Trinity, and the RDZ's had 1 more horse over the GRR, and 3 over the Shearer, and i was really disappointed with the CPI's since i got 6 horses less than the RDZ's, and the trinity's their juss not worth it, i think Trinity needs to get to work and build a new design, but i decided to stay with the shearers, since they last more long in the top end, as, the GRR and RDZ lose their power at the top faster.

Now after i had the best combination on the bike after 3 days of testing all the different parts, it dynoed juss under 122, so i was very impressed with it, and i liked the Cubs a lot now I juss need to get this thing to the hill.

So my final statement about the Cubs. they are worth the money!!! So get to ur nearest ATV shop and get u a pair!!!

Thanks, Joe

thanks for the compliments, all of them were out a frames, but i have some inframes ill try to test some of those but from what i know, the out a frames give u no more than 5 hp over the inframes, so i think u could get to the 120's with inframes.

i got some 4mm cubs ordered, so i can see what horses i get out of them, those will go on my dune bike so ill probably test them with only inframes, so give me at least 2 weeks and i should have all the testing done if they get here within this week.

KASRacing

Hey I'm juss finished with the testing on my 10 mm Cubs, after lots of testing and work on them, and testing different carbs, and pipes, i got to the point i wanted to get ahold of, yesterday i tested the 38 mm mikunis,  and packards, and the 39 mm mikunis, and packards, from the testing i did on these 4 pairs of carbs the 39mm keihins where the best i tested and the packards were really close too, but the 39 mm keihins where better, and by far the 39 mm's work better than the 38 mm's on the Cubs, so if u plan on building a 10mm cub, the 39mm's are a must.

Now to the Pipe test, i tested the Shearer, CPI, GRR, RDZ, and Trinity, and the RDZ's had 1 more horse over the GRR, and 3 over the Shearer, and i was really disappointed with the CPI's since i got 6 horses less than the RDZ's, and the trinity's their juss not worth it, i think Trinity needs to get to work and build a new design, but i decided to stay with the shearers, since they last more long in the top end, as, the GRR and RDZ lose their power at the top faster.

Now after i had the best combination on the bike after 3 days of testing all the different parts, it dynoed juss under 122, so i was very impressed with it, and i liked the Cubs a lot now I juss need to get this thing to the hill.

So my final statement about the Cubs. they are worth the money!!! So get to ur nearest ATV shop and get u a pair!!!

Thanks, Joe

402812[/snapback]

What did the whole 10 mm cub setup run you so far, including cubs, internals, and carbs?

Cubs 900, Crank 900, Case Trenching and porting 200, ignition 400, carbs 400, pipes 400 for one pair, and almost 2 grand of otehr stuff u need, ovveride, cluthc and some other stuff.

KASRacing

402854[/snapback]

What did you run as far as a intake/reeds, v-force?

Ok lots of questions, i dynoed the motor here in a shop near me and i realy dont know what kind of dyno it is i was juss swintching the stuff and he did all the work, the dyno sheets are over there with my friend, i will try to go and pick them up soon, and yes i did these with some 7mm cubs, but as Big Blue says the 10mm castings will be available pretty soon, i think during this month and i know theyll be better than customizing the 7mm castings, and all of the pipes were BIg Bore, Thanks

KASRacing