tires sizes

wildgoose450r

im sorry guys but i own a trx450r, but i need to know if i can fit a 20x6x10 front tire on a 7x10 stock rim. heres some pics of my quad. dont mean to offend anyone if i did

Picture003.jpg

050803074104.jpg

Picture001.jpg

401750[/snapback]

no i dont think it will work because its an 6x10 and a 7x10

and if anyone got offended they would have to be a real asshole :flush:

really nice bike though cleen :cheers:

wildgoose, does your tank plastics bubble with the hole? My kit has little slits rather than holes and the slits get dirt sticking on them after a ride and they won't let the tank vent.

Just thought I'd ask. :cheers:

Oh yea, go for the tires, you'll be fine.

wildgoose, does your tank plastics bubble with the hole?  My kit has little slits rather than holes and the slits get dirt sticking on them after a ride and they won't let the tank vent. 

Just thought I'd ask. :cheers:

Oh yea, go for the tires, you'll be fine.

403489[/snapback]

yeah man, my kit bubbles after i wash it bad. but when i ride ill take a break or something and push the air out when i get bored. but other than that its fine. it has never caused me any troubles.

and for those i offended :yank::yank::yank: j/k guys. i almost wish i had a banshee. but 2 strokes scare me. i got the scars on my back to proove it. damn pavement on a cr125. powerbands can be so unpredictable when your not used to a 2 stroke huh??? banghead