Which one of these should I choose for my brithday

mudcool

every time i read one of mudcools posts i get a mental image of a really lame kid wit h a long greasy mullet and gleaming white pony hi-tops also a pink comb in the back right pocket of his nut hugger wrangler jeans ,cowboy hat ,defleopard patch on his jean jacket and hes riding around in a early 80's Iroc z with a garter belt around his rear view mirror as he jams and sings along to Reo speedwagon out of his tape deck, :headbang:so i sa y stick with whats working for you... keep the bitchin Iroc z :bolt:

Edited by rocketboy

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would seriously get the 450. the focus is for metrosexuals, and have you ever seen how much it costs to change the oil in a lambo? its a fuckin four digit number, for an oil change! those super cars are overrated anyways, plus V-10's sound like shit.

i have a question

who is the guy in the avatar of 98bansh_

thanks

you never fail to entertain do ya??? :jesterlaugh:

399546[/snapback]

Dear scream'ntwostroke the guy who has written a sentence in his signature in red,

I have a vacant clown assistant position, would you like to take it part time, and if you do your job very good, I might consider giving you the clown position full time job.

Thanks indeed.

Dear Mudcool,

Im sorry to inform you, but no. This site has enough retardness from your posts. They don't need it from mine. Although it is a very generous offer of you, i just want you to do 2 things.

1. Stick that offer up your ass

2. Post something that makes sence.

Thank you and have a good day.

P.S- mudcool, if you still have brain cells left to read this, Stop posting like a damn classified ad in the new paper, and shower atleast once every 2 days.

Good day,

Scream'n

Dear Mudcool,

Im sorry to inform you, but no. This site has enough retardness from your posts. They don't need it from mine. Although it is a very generous offer of you, i just want you to do 2 things.

1. Stick that offer up your ass

2. Post something that makes sence.

Thank you and have a good day.

P.S- mudcool, if you still have brain cells left to read this, Stop posting like a damn classified ad in the new paper, and shower atleast once every 2 days.

Good day,

Scream'n

399574[/snapback]

My client has spokken and sorry mudcool, but you are turned down :(