For sale: Rocket Pipes

Used set of rocket pipes. These pipes are a little too big for me. They have some scratches on them from boot rub and are chrome. These pipes are awesome just not really my style. MAKE AN OFFER Will post some pics tonight.

-Or will trade for cpi's plus cash.

Edited by John19

-Note- These pictures are old, since then there is some boot rub on the pipe, I will reduce price because of that. I think most of it can be cleaned up. I tried to go take some pics just now of the pipes on the bike and I can't find the cable that connects the camera to the computer. banghead Will keep looking. Make an offer

Not selling for a power increase, selling because they don't fit my style of riding. I believe these pipes will out out more power on my machine than anything out there. Still forsale make an offer.

Edited by John19

Want to trade for some ProCircuit's Platnuim pipes and some cash. My pipes are in mint condition. If so how much cash would you want?

Not selling for a power increase, selling because they don't fit my style of riding. I believe these pipes will out out more power on my machine than anything out there. Still forsale make an offer.

395956[/snapback]

that quote is truely funny but anyways.

yo u want a different kind of pipe style other than rockets and dont want more power :huh: ,but cpi DO fit your power delivery needs? :huh: running shearers will make a noticable difference over rockets as wesw has said , the cpi pipes will be like the rocket pipe style power output :shrugani: so were confused , i guess :confused: