Banshee wars @ dumont Oct 8, 2005

sean10

If my bike is back together by then, i'll be there for sure.

How about a hq sticker on our bikes, helmets? I've got the hook up if anyone is interested. I'm going for sure.

I've got the 04 roostfest sticker on my (orange) flag, and usually wear the grey roostfest t-shirt(no sleeves), just incase any other HQ's are out and about at Dumont. Wouldn't mind havin an HQ sticker if ya have a few extras

Hope to see some of you guys up there!..... :cheers:

Edited by Otis

ok, talked to my guy, we will have some stickers that will show up! so let talk amongst our selves and come up with a plan to get these stickers out, let's do it right here on this thread so everyone can chime in. the stickers are going to be cheap so the design and color is not on the table ( they will be cool ) . if you guys what me to send them out one at a time then i will need everyones addy by sep. 23 if someone else what the job you make the rules and i will send you the goods.

Its the 8th for sure. If you show up the 15th you missed it. How come none of you guys are entering?? Theres a 350 class thats going off early in the morning. We are probably going to run the hill next to the original (1990s) comp hill. My friend was out there last week and said it was like glass. The whoops are gone!! See you guys there.

How come none of you guys are entering?? Theres a 350 class thats going off early in the morning.

echo....early in the morning, early in the morning, early in the.......... :bolt:

:D

Edited by Otis

Banshee X, you have a 4mm cub and your not entering??? Im going to put your name down. Believe me people screw up at the line. I did it last time. The guy that came in second place i always win pretty easily and he barely lost to the winner!! So it happens. Lil dubs bike is fast but thats about it. This is just for fun and a good time, so just sign up. Redline, if your bike is dialed in on gas you should do good.