Crossover tube

I just took mine out and I lost some of my low end and I got a hesitation at WOT. All I did was take some 5/8" diameter round stock and cut it 1.5" long. About 1/2" will be sticking out the top of the rubber boot. If you don't like it, put the tube back in.

Scott... you run a 2:1 right? What are your engine mods again and what kind of riding do you do? As I recall you are running the Keihin 35MM correct?

Scott... you run a 2:1 right? What are your engine mods again and what kind of riding do you do? As I recall you are running the Keihin 35MM correct?

391093[/snapback]

I used to run a Trinity 2:1 setup. It has a crossover tube milled into the billet intake internally. I sold the Trinity stuff and got a Graydon intake and a new 35mm airstryker. Well, damn thing wouldn't run, kept dying out on the left side. No electrical issues, no carb issues, no cylinder issues. Turns out, the bike wouldn't run on the left because the intake has no equalizer, no crossover tube or anything. So, the vacuum from the right cylinder was stealing from the left and the left wouldn't run for shiz. Took the Graydon off and put the stockers back on (with xover :) ) and it ran absolutely perfect.

So, I'm getting a crossover tube tig welded into the Graydon intake as we speak.

Scott