rmx 50

can anyone give me any info on the suzuki rmx 50? for those who have no idea, its a 50cc dirtbike that is high performance, its a 6 speed! it is just under 50cc's so you can register it as a scooter and just get a moped license and drive it around on the street, genious, right? i just want to know if anyone has any info on wherre i can buy one, how much they cost, and how fast they are. here are pictures for the non believers http://www.bikepics.com/suzuki/rmx50/

are you sure they're gonna bring em to the US? (and) if they do i doubt that you'll be able to register it(even as a ped) cause it's a 2 stroke...

Looks like the owner of that one (from Israel) had to make his street legal. That tach is off a Cagiva, and that speedo combo looks likes it's from an old enduro.... :shrugani:

Edited by Otis

are you sure they're gonna bring em to the US? (and) if they do i doubt that you'll be able to register it(even as a ped) cause it's a 2 stroke...

Looks like the owner of that one (from Israel) had to make his street legal. That  tach is off a Cagiva, and that speedo combo looks likes it's from an old enduro.... :shrugani:

390704[/snapback]

i have no idea, thats why im asking! And about the 2 stroke thing, i know of many many mopeds that are 2 stroke around here. They are all registered and legal, just cant be over 50cc's and of course has to have all the lights and junk.