Favorite Firework

"custom" fireworks  :headbang: 

386944[/snapback]

1 word. .  . .. . . homemade

386975[/snapback]

You get the stupid ground/blooming flowers wrap them up in electrical tape.Beat the piss out of them with a hammer, light throw and enjoy. You can also do the same with the whistling petes or whatever. Another fun thing to do is roman candle wars. Anyone seen the roman candle war in Nitro Circus 2?

Thats bad ass :headbang:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You get the stupid ground/blooming flowers wrap them up in electrical tape.Beat the piss out of them with a hammer, light throw and enjoy. You can also do the same with the whistling petes or whatever. Another fun thing to do is roman candle wars. Anyone seen the roman candle war in Nitro Circus 2?

Thats bad ass :headbang:

387152[/snapback]

Does duct tape work with that??

I'm thinking he's talking tennis ball cannon...thats what we call them here.

Doesn't take much to send a tennis ball about 300 feet across a highschool parking lot.

387616[/snapback]

We use to make potato launchers out of PVC pipe. Doesn't sound like much until you actually get the chance to fire one :headbang:

My favorite firework...M-80's and black cats. :cheers:

You get a tennis ball cut a hole in it big enough to fit match heads in it then take 1000 self striking matches cut the heads off put them in the ball. Go out side and slam that fucker as hard as you can on the gorund and watch it fly :bolt:

To make it a flaming ball just pour some gasonline on the ball then throw it :lol: From the heat of the matches inside the tennis ball the gasoline will ignite

its cool to do the flamer at night cause it looks like a shooting star (sort of ) the flame should definatly go out before it lands :cheers:

I've got a buddy that saves me the card board center from a cash register receipt tape, then a little epoxy in the one end, fill with triple F black powder, and slide in a fuse, add a little more epoxy, and you've got a homemade M-80 of sorts. Overall the are about 3" long and about 3/4" wide and make a hell of a bang. Also you can cut the top off of a small C02 cartridge, after it's empty, just down far enough to create a small hole into the body of the cartridge, fill with powder, insert fuse, seal , and you have a small hand grenade. DO NOT USE THIS ONE AROUND OTHERS since there is a tendency for shrapnal. great for fishing though. Be careful, Be Safe

I've got a buddy that saves me the card board center from a cash register receipt tape, then a little epoxy in the one end, fill with triple F black powder, and slide in a fuse, add a little more epoxy, and you've got a homemade M-80 of sorts.

387651[/snapback]

The cardboard around pants hangers works good too.. :) We use to fill the ends with candle wax. Lots of fun!!! :cheers:

Hope the Feds don't came after me for this:

Homemade stick gerrrnade:

1. a peice of threaded (both ends) steel pipe 1-2" in diameter and 12-18" long

2. quickest buring power you can get at your local gun shop

3. tissue

4. waterproof cannon fuse (at your local spy headquarters)

5. 2 threaded caps for each end of your pipe

6. a 3/16 drill bit

7. duct tape

drill a hole in the center of your pipe with the drill bit, put one cap on the end of your pipe lock it tight with a big pair of cannel locks...layer the powder and tissue paper in about 1" intervals, when your layers reach the hole you drilled stick inn your fuse and run it in about 6-10 inches...continue packing the pipe until it is totally full ( the tighter the cap the better) and tighten your cap on the end compacting the pipe as much as you can. fold the fuse over against the side of the pipe and wrap the duct tape around the fuse and over the hole a couple wraps around.... light and enjoy!!! but watch from a distance!

Hope the Feds don't came after me for this:

Homemade stick gerrrnade:

1. a peice of threaded (both ends) steel pipe 1-2" in diameter and 12-18" long

2. quickest buring power you can get at your local gun shop

3. tissue

4. waterproof cannon fuse (at your local spy headquarters)

5. 2 threaded caps for each end of your pipe

6. a 3/16 drill bit

7. duct tape

drill a hole in the center of your pipe with the drill bit, put one cap on the end of your pipe lock it tight with a big pair of cannel locks...layer the powder and tissue paper in about 1" intervals, when your layers reach the hole you drilled stick inn your fuse and run it in about 6-10 inches...continue packing the pipe until it is totally full ( the tighter the cap the better) and tighten your cap on the end compacting the pipe as much as you can. fold the fuse over against the side of the pipe and wrap the duct tape around the fuse and over the hole a couple wraps around.... light and enjoy!!! but watch from a distance!

387874[/snapback]

Not to jump in your post, but thought i'd add this.

WARNING: THIS COULD KILL YOUR ASS IF YOUR NOT CAREFUL. Have fun!